This is why you should not miss Pangea Festival 2022!
What: Why Pangea Festival 2022 / Where: Pütnitz an der See, Germany / When: 11 − 14 August 2022 / Genre: Hip-hop, Indie pop, pop, techno & electronic
Why Pangea Festival? If you’ve already been, you know why you should go again this year, but for all the festival fans who don’t know yet: check this blog if you want to know why you really should be at Pangea Festival this year.
With an even bolder lineup this year and even more amazing activities, Pangea Festival knows how to make something beautiful out of it every year. Another creative party is being held at the old military airbase of Pütnitz. Below you will find all the pros in a row. If you are excited, take the Maximal bus trip Pangea and travel relaxed to your festival.
About You Pangea Festival is known for its variety in the lineup. Pangea Festival is a multi-genre festival where everyone’s interest is offered. From Hip-hop to techno and Indie to electronic, there is something for everyone. The most special and talented artists will be present at the festival this year, such as SIDO. He was there from the beginning and is now an all-rounder in the field of music. Another artist why you shouldn’t miss Pangea Festival is SOFT. With their uplifting sounds of exciting techno and expressive wind music, this Hamburg band makes it truly unique. Read all about the line up about you Pangea here.
About You Pangea Festival is held at an ex-military air base in Pütnitz, Northern Germany. Walking along the old airstrip you slowly find your way to this musical paradise. After all, the festival is located by the water, which makes it an even more beautiful location to celebrate the summer. Enjoy the water sports or take a dip. Your festival, your choice!
More than just music
About You Pangea Festival is not only known for its brilliant lineup, they are also known for the various activities that will ensure that you are never bored. There are several workshops you can choose from. Do you like tinkering? Then consider the wire art workshop, or if you want it a little more extreme, the grafitti workshop. In addition to the numerous workshops, there are plenty of games at the festival that will keep you busy all day. Skate on the roller skating track or find your friends in the ball pit. Challenge someone to a game of sumo wrestling or do an obstacle course. Ready for something completely different? Upgrade your outfit with one of the 12,000 fashionable vintage items from the wardrobe that you can borrow against a deposit. This way you also contribute to a more sustainable festival. So much diversity in so little time, there is plenty to do at About You Pangea Festival.
In addition to all the above activities, About you Pangea Festival is also known for its sport activities. Numerous enthusiasts together who battle eachother. This is your chance to try new things. Are you going to be active and step into the water? Then wake-boarding is definitely something for you. There is also a wipe-out track available to challenge your friends to a duel. Prefer a quiet water activity? How about sup yoga or stand-up paddling? But be beware, it is harder than it seems.
Are you sure that your passion and talent for sports is greater than that of the other visitors? Then register for one of the sports competitions. Choose from BMX, Wake-board or boulder contest and show that you are the best. Not that competitive? No worries, chilling and watching from the stands is always allowed 😉
- About You Pangea Festival is very focused on sustainability. There are possibilities for you to separate your waste, you can buy biodegradable confetti to prevent the spread of microplastics and all packaging they use is compostable or reusable.
- There are different areas at Pangea Festival so that there is a place for everyone. Are you going to the Utopia Camps to create and build? Or rather go to Future Village and provide input on sustainability and development with various NPOs.
- Children up to the age of 11 receive free access to About You Pangea Festival. Children up to and including the age of 15 must enter under the supervision of their parents and must comply with the end times of the day activities.
- Cashless festival! In the context of sustainability, About You Pangea Festival no longer works with plastic coins but with a system where you put cashless money on the RFID chip in your festival bracelet. This way you can pay where and when you want and you no longer have to fuss with cash or coins!
If you did not believe us yet, you do now! Taste the atmosphere of the aftermovie. You want to be here!
Maximal relaxed traveling
Start your lineup on the bus to Pangea Festival and get in the mood. Again Maximal Trips will take care of the bus trip to Pangea Festival.
The festival starts as soon as the bus leaves and in addition to the music played by the bus boxes, you immediately make new friends. You cannot be better prepared. Secure yourself a spot here on the Maximal Trips bus trip to Pangea Festival!
The extras of the Maximal Bus trip:
- With your friends in the same bus guarantee
- Always a tour guide & safe transport with ISO-9001
- Skip the long lines to the shuttle bus and get dropped in front of the festival entrance!
Maximal Trips provides the most fun bus trips to national and international festivals since 2012. Book your bus tickets as well as your camping- and festival tickets. All of our coaches have ISO 9001 or likewise certification. Maximal Trips makes sure you travel safe, relaxed and affordable. Meet our briefed tour guide on board and start the trip. Discover. Book. Hop on!