This is why you should not miss MetalDays 2022!
What: Why MetalDays / Where: Tolmin, Slovenia / When: 24 – 30 July 2022 / Gerne: Metal, Heavy Metal, Death Metal, Black Metal, Folk Metal, Symphonic Metal
If you have to be somewhere for the best metal then it definitively is MetalDays. Every year the best artists from the scene come to the biggest metal festival of Europe. This year too, the organization will not let you down. The first names have been announced and additional bands have been added to the lineup. Anthrax, As I Lay Dying and Philip H. Anselmo & the Illegals, among others, will rock at MetalDays. You have to be here! Keep an eye on our blog for more information about the MetalDays line-up 2022.
MetalDays 2022 takes place in the middle of summer in Slovenia and that promises nothing but nice weather. The festival site is quite large. There is room for 2 campsites and 2 stages adjacent to a lake where you can cool off. The place, Tolmin is in the middle of the mountains and the surroundings are beautiful. If you want to have a little peace, you can take a nice walk through the mountains or raft in the cool water. There are many more tips for MetalDays.
MetalDays is green
MetalDays has been working on sustainability since 2008 and it strives to become the greenest, ecological and environmentally friendly festival ever. Since 2019, the festival has set up a 5-year plan to work on this and ultimately ensure that the festival becomes 100% sustainable and has no more waste. In 2019, generators powered by fossil fuels were already banned and cardboard waterproof tents were pitched. Another reason why MetalDays is one of the most progressive festivals of all time.
- Despite MetalDays becoming more popular every year, the festival only has 12,000 tickets available each year.
- MetalDays was first called ‘Metal Camp Festival’, but from 2013 it got its new name.
- MetalDays or ‘Metal Camp’ has been around since 2004.
- MetalDays has another festival called: New Metal Festival in the same location. The festival is intended for emerging new bands.
- MetalDays aims to become a fully sustainable festival by 2023.
If you wasn’t convinced yet, you will be now because what a cool aftermovie. You definitely want to be here!
Maximal relaxed traveling
Start your lineup on the bus to MetalDays and get in the mood. Again Maximal Trips will take care of the bus trip to MetalDays.
The festival starts as soon as the bus leaves and in addition to the music played by the bus boxes, you immediately make new friends. You cannot be better prepared. Secure yourself a spot here on the Maximal Bus trip to MetalDays!
The extras of the Maximal Bus trip:
- With your friends in the same bus guarantee
- Cold beers from the house for on the go
- Always a tour guide & safe transport with ISO-9001
- Skip the long lines to the shuttle bus and get dropped in front of the festival entrance!
Maximal Trips provides the most fun bus trips to national and international festivals since 2012. Book your bus tickets as well as your camping- and festival tickets. All of our coaches have ISO 9001 or likewise certification. Maximal Trips makes sure you travel safe, relaxed and affordable. Meet our briefed tour guide on board and start the trip. Discover. Book. Hop on!